In about 20 minutes you can serve your family a garlicky-good, three-cheese and chicken pizza that’s just as good as what you’d get at a pizza restaurant.
- Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Place crust on a baking sheet; brush vinegar mixture over crust. Top with chicken, tomato, and mushrooms; sprinkle with cheeses and green onions.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheeses melt.
Calories from fat: