By pairing this superfast recipe with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 croquettes and 1 tablespoon sauce)
- Total:20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup organic canola mayonnaise (such as Spectrum), divided
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) packages skinless, boneless pink salmon
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped capers
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Combine 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, and next 7 ingredients (through egg), stirring well. Add panko; toss. Shape mixture into 8 (3-inch) patties.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
3. Combine remaining mayonnaise, juice, and mustard with parsley, capers, garlic, and salt, stirring well.